Affordable Podiatry Clinic in Tustin, CA
Tustin Podiatry Clinic is dedicated to providing top-quality treatments that are accessible to everyone who needs them. Call us for More Information or Schedule an Appointment Online! We are Conveniently Located at 17400 Irvine Blvd. Suite H, Tustin, CA.
Table of Contents:
A podiatry clinic is a medical facility that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and diseases of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists, or podiatric physicians, are doctors who specialize in podiatry and typically work in a podiatry clinic. Podiatrists can refer patients with foot or ankle pain to physical therapists, chiropractors, and other specialists for additional evaluation and treatment.
A podiatry clinic is well-equipped to provide patients with all of their foot-related needs, from sprains and strains to fungal infections and warts. People visit podiatry clinics for a number of reasons, including when experiencing any of the following symptoms:
• Numbness, pain, or swelling
• Foot fungus
• Pain in the heel
• Persistent problem of athlete’s foot
• Ingrown toenail
• Painful corns
While each podiatrist is different and the process each one uses may vary slightly, there is a commonly used approach that can effectively and efficiently diagnose and start the treatment process on the first appointment, which includes:
• Document Symptoms — The first thing many podiatrists do when they meet with a new patient for the first time is discuss the symptoms the patient is experiencing. This often includes a conversation about the severity of their symptoms, how long they have been experiencing them, and any details that would help the podiatrist formulate an accurate diagnosis.
• Medical History — Another important part of the first podiatrist appointment is reviewing the patient’s medical history; this is necessary for many reasons, including to avoid other methods of treatment that were unsuccessful in the past, as well as to build off the previous diagnoses from other health professionals.
• Physical Examination — One of the most crucial steps of the first podiatrist visit is the physical examination; this may involve examining the feet of the patient, placing pressure on certain points to determine the severity of the pain, and testing the foot and ankle’s range of motion through gentle stretches.
• Treatment Recommendation — The podiatrist can make an informed treatment recommendation after they have looked at the patient’s symptoms, reviewed their medical history, and gathered information from the physical examination. Treatment options may include at-home remedies such as over-the-counter medicines or lifestyle modifications; they may also suggest in-office treatments that may require multiple sessions.
• Preventive Treatment — Avoiding potential complications is just as important as addressing current problems; it is much easier to prevent an illness or injury than it is to treat it.
The cost of seeing a podiatrist will vary for each person and depends upon several factors unique to each situation, including:
• Insurance coverage
• The condition being treated
• The severity of the condition being treated
• The geographic location of the clinic
• The podiatrist’s level of expertise
Many podiatry clinics focus on offering services that are affordable, so more people can receive the care they need.
If you are looking for an affordable podiatry clinic and live in or around Tustin, CA, come to Tustin Podiatry Clinic today! Our team of foot and ankle specialists can help you manage your foot-related concerns with affordable treatments and high-quality care.
If you are looking for foot and ankle care that will not break the bank, come to Tustin Podiatry Clinic today. Our team of podiatrists is experienced at treating virtually all common foot and ankle concerns and can help restore your body to good health. Call us today to book an appointment at our podiatry clinic, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 17400 Irvine Blvd Suite-H, Tustin, CA 92780. We look forward to serving you!
Additional Services You May Need
▸ Heel Pain Treatment
▸ Laser Fungal Nail Treatment
▸ Ingrown Toenail Treatment
▸ Ankle Sprain Treatment
▸ Foot and Ankle Medicine & Surgery
▸ MLS Laser
▸ Orthotics Custom
▸ EPAT/Shockwave Therapy
▸ Amnion Injection
▸ Arthritis Treatment
▸ Diabetic Foot Care
▸ Flat Feet Treatment
▸ Foot Warts Treatment